10. Give your partner every chance to respond, as you trust she or he will. Focus on one relationship at a time, having multiple affairs will just divide your attention to fully understand your relationship with one.
11. Look somewhere else if you’re current partner doesn’t want to share the kind of relationship you have in mind.
12. Know that your soul mate won’t necessarily share your background, or even look the way you imagined them to be.
13. Fate may bring you together with your soul mate over and over again, but it’s up to you to make a decision whether or not to accept and pursue the acquaintance.
14. If you feel hope, don’t act hastily, instead wait patiently to let the true potential of a relationship become clear in their own good time.
15. It is best to avoid those people who make you swoon.
16. It’s wise to proceed carefully when you are blinded by infatuation.
17. True love is never blind; it sees, understands then accepts.
18. Don’t be so confident you can distinguish a potential soul mate with just a glance. You have to truly know someone before you can be sure.
19. Take time to steer away from your ego’s thoughts, in order to get in touch with your soul’s feelings.
20. Calm down, don’t be so eager. You’ll meet your soul mate when the time is right for both of you.
21. Accept no substitutes; remember that your soul won’t be contented with something less than true love.